Do you love the business of branding? We are looking for someone who wants to add value to clients through design. We are looking for someone who wants to create designs that have undeniable impact on bottom line. We have a highly collaborative team so collaboration must be one of your values.
WHAT WE DO?
The Pudding is an international branding company who single-mindedly focuses on partnering with organisations to realise their business potential. We strategize. We create. We activate. We measure.
We are a young company doing great things. And we have even bigger plans. We need smart people to help grow the business. If you love fast-paced environments and want to build game-changing brands, keep reading!
- Create conceptual design solutions which support brand strategy.
- Lead group brainstorming/ concept development and ideation sessions. Inspire and drive team to break-through solutions.
- Oversee quality of concepts across multiple project teams simultaneously.
- Provide strategic, innovative insights for the development of client deliverables.
- Lead and inspire creative team to develop innovative design solutions, from broad concept development through to implementation.
- Define criteria for assessing concepts/project deliverables and solutions.
- Ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation.
- Provide clear constructive direction on content and design solutions.
- Refine and develop all aspects of the chosen design concept.
- Drive improvement, efficiency and effectiveness into all methodologies and deliverables.
- Suggest new methods and techniques to improve business and operational processes.
- Define and lead cross-company and cross-office initiatives. Proactively participate in knowledge sharing efforts.
- Maintain client contact in area of expertise.
- Lead client presentations and portions of new business presentations as a subject matter expert
- Proactively maintain expertise in design software packages and design trends.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- An undergraduate degree in design.
- Mastery of design principles including typography, line, form, color, pattern, contrast, scale, weight, etc.
- Mastery in applying the principles of identity and visual system design across multiple touch points.
- Strong commercial sense.
- You must be a team-player. There are no egos in The Pudding.
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A desire to make things better.
We’d love if you had deep expertise in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Design for web/ digital
- Design for mobile
- Experience design
- Animation and motion graphics
- Video storyboarding
- Type design
- Environmental and exhibit design
- 3D design and packaging
- Basic technical specifications and production methods
Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We’re looking forward to hearing from you.