We are looking for a mid-level account manager to join our team. We want to create and deliver award-winning work for our clients. This role is all about making that work happen.
The role requires strong drive and service delivery skills. You will take responsibility for some of the major brands we work with and projects we deliver. You must be able to build partnerships with clients moving beyond a ‘supplier’ relationship to push boundaries and deliver commercial success for our clients.
WHAT WE DO?
The Pudding is an international branding company focused on partnering with organisations to help them to realise their business potential through brand. We build, manage and measure game-changing brands through smart strategy, great creative, design and activation campaigns. As an agency we also manage a portfolio of exciting clients across a range of industries.
We are a young company doing great things, and we have even bigger plans. We need smart people to help grow the business. If you love fast-paced environments, keep reading!
Your primary responsibility will be the initiation and delivery of all creative, marketing, media, and research projects for brands. You will be the client’s contact with the agency on a day-to-day basis and will be the representative within the agency, for the interests of the brand.
CLIENT SERVICE DELIVERY
- Oversee projects from start to finish, taking a proactive role in every step of the process.
- Translate client objectives into actionable and measurable brand activation/ marketing plans. Beginning with the overall brand strategy, develop the project from market and competitive research, client, and creative department input.
- Own the development of detailed project work plans to deliver brand projects and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Provide the creative team with the final copy strategy and general executional guidelines for every project, as well as a complete briefing on the project etc. as needed.
- Evaluate the team’s solutions to a problem in terms of strategy, client objectives, and creative. Own the delivery of the project. You will obtain all necessary internal approvals before presenting deliverables to the client.
- Serve as the client’s representative throughout the production process. Handle potential problems and changes in interpretation from the approved storyboard or layout. You will see the project through the final client approval procedures.
- Develop and supervise all media projects from beginning to end. You will collaborate with our media and other partners to provide the marketing background, media objectives, and executional guidelines.
- Partner with client contacts to develop trusted relationships based on a track record of delivery.
- Lead and manage the strategic, creative and commercial requirements for key clients. Write, lead and sell a strong scope of work.
- Develop/execute ongoing account management work. Lead discussions and manage expectations to ensure effective project communication at all times.
- Effectively resource for client projects on a weekly basis, offering day-to-day advice on general account management issues.
- Demonstrate ability to apply new business and marketing thinking to strategic and creative responses.
- Create timeline drafts and allocate team hours based on budget. Prepare budgets, status reports, and materials for client meetings.
- Manage a selection of core clients and creative projects, ensuring efficient project administration and seeing projects through to completion on budget and on time.
- Collaborate with all other disciplines to support the delivery of client solutions applying agility to work methods and resources to drive operational efficiency.
- At least 5 years preferable working in an account manager role in a brand/ design agency environment. Equivalent management consulting or mid-level marketing experience.
- BA in business, marketing or communications.
- Experience in the rollout of large national/ global branding, design and marketing campaigns from start to finish would be a distinct advantage.
- You must be a team-player. There are no egos in The Pudding.
OTHER STUFF ON OUR WISH-LIST!
- Confident in representing our expertise to build long-term strategic and creative partnerships with clients.
- A sharp observer, able to see the big picture and produce clear, sharp, connected thinking. An ability to build strong arguments that lead to big ideas. Ability to link our strategic thinking to the design solutions we create.
- Clear examples of creating strategies for brand projects that demonstrate original solutions and recognisable results.
- Commercially curious. Natural ability to understand client/ business implications and deliver contextually relevant work. A passion for delivery.
- Addicted to watching brand strategy and advertising trends (e.g. campaigns, media etc.).
- Willing to challenge yourself and collaborate with others to deliver outstanding client work. Open to exploring alternative ideas.
- Experience in presenting to senior level decision-makers. An engaging communicator with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for writing and editing great copy.
- Executes with a high degree of precision, ensuring attention to details.
- Driven and ambitious with a positive can-do attitude.
- Open, approachable and diplomatic
- Experience of working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines. Able to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Willingness to put in the time to progress.
We’d love if you had deep expertise in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative research (market and customer)
- Brand strategy
- Content strategy development
- Content/ copywriting
- Channel specialisms; email marketing, web UX/UI, online advertising, media buying, social media, traditional media
- Marketing campaign planning and execution
- Media planning
- Analytics/ setting and measuring brand/ achieving marketing KPIs
- Customer experience/ journey mapping
- Project management
- Client account management
- Writing creative briefs
- Responding to proposals/ bids
- Creating and delivering pitch presentations
Dublin or Limerick
This is a permanent position with applications being accepted immediately. Closing date for applications is Friday December 13th 2019. Please send all applications to email@example.com