We are looking for a studio manager to join our team. Do you love working in a fast-paced agency environment? Is organising, planning, project management and coordinating in your DNA? You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through implementing effective processes. We want you to help us create a high-performing team of creatives, copywriters, strategists and other third party partners.
WHAT WE DO?
The Pudding is an international branding company who single-mindedly focuses on partnering with organisations to realise their business potential. We strategise. We create. We activate. We measure. We are a young company doing great things. And we have even bigger plans. We need smart people to help grow the business. If you love the pace of agency life and want to build game-changing brands, keep reading!
PROJECT AND WORKFLOW PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- Owning and managing existing and planned project workflow from initial idea to final completion.
- Planning, project and workflow management of multiple project milestones and deadlines to ensure a smooth agency production process with on-time delivery.
- Managing time, assigning team members to projects and daily scheduling for all creative resources.
- Proofing and reviewing of deliverables through-out the production process and in particular before final supply.
- Monitoring production KPIs and implementing quality controls across all deliverables.
- Owning the updating and effective use of our project management software, Wrike. Part of your role will involve completing the implementation of this software.
- Preparing weekly and monthly studio reports for review by management.
- Full ownership of project management on selected accounts.
- Working closely with CEO and management team to set and/or implement new policies and procedures. Follow-through to implementation.
- Sourcing and engaging with freelance partners as and when required. Drafting and completing paperwork accordingly.
- Continuously updating job knowledge by staying up-to-date on project and workflow management trends and opportunities.
- Liaising with clients to understand business and project needs.
- Drafting proposal documents, contracts, scoping, payment and pricing documentation.
- Effectively communicating with customers on all paperwork, including the resolution of any project concerns or issues.
- Communication with customers on project planning and progress updates, including the resolution of any concerns or issues.
- Identifying ways to improve our customer experience.
- Communicating all operational processes, policies and/or issues at internal meetings.
- Communicating with team members on the current status of jobs in progress in creative/ production.
- Working with management team to ensure projects are on track and teams are working effectively.
- Holding weekly traffic meetings and managing the daily schedule.
- Proactively owning all office tasks and administration that helps our team work more effectively.
- Any other tasks requested by our CEO/ management team.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role, preferably working in a creative studio/ agency.
- Degree in project management /related field or equivalent experience. Project management or workflow/ operations management experience.
- Proven track record of driving performance in a similar studio manager role.
- Proven experience in using a project management/ workflow software.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with all levels across the organisation.
- Balancing respect for the team, their skill-sets and working styles with positively impacting performance is key for us.
- Infectious energy and a natural ability to collaborate with and motivate those around you to deliver game-changing client work.
OTHER STUFF ON OUR WISH-LIST!
- Working knowledge of budgets, reporting, forecasting and metrics. Budget preparation and oversight experience would be an advantage.
- Client account management/ communications experience.
- Very strong IT skills (traffic management/ workflow databases, MS Suite etc.)
- Driven and ambitious with a team-focused can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Very high attention to detail.
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A desire to make things better.
Send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Closing date for applications is 30th September 2019.