Senior Client Services Manager
We are looking for a Senior Client Services Manager otherwise known in The Pudding as a Brand Partner.
Partnering is critical to how we work and is the key focus of this role. We don’t work for clients, we work with them. We are looking for someone who loves developing long-lasting relationships and who builds trust with each client. We want a team member who loves to learn about our clients’ businesses, understanding their industries, challenging assumptions, and most importantly someone who will deliver long-term business impact.
WHO ARE WE
We are an independent branding company passionate about connecting people to purpose. We are small, agile and we have big ambitions. We have worked with some of the worlds’ leading organisations and we want to continue to grow and evolve. Relationships are core to everything we do and that starts with the team internally extending out to our partners and clients. We believe in autonomy and practising what we preach. So if you love fast-paced environments, relish in autonomy and would like to help us grow and evolve, keep reading.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Are you a project manager with a proven track record of driving projects from inception to execution?
- Are you a strategic thinker?
- Can you choose the dots to deliver impact, the proof?
- Are you commercially curious?
- Do you love building long term relationships?
- Are you a problem solver who always keeps the big picture in mind without forgetting about the details?
- Do you thrive on collaborating with really talented and passionate people to deliver outstanding client work?
- Are you driven and ambitious with a positive can-do attitude?
- Can you deliver exceptional work in a “connected environment”?
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
- At least 8 years working in an account manager role / client services role in a brand agency environment. Equivalent management consulting or mid-level marketing experience.
- BA in business, marketing or communications.
- Experience in the rollout of large national/global branding, design and marketing campaigns from start to finish would be a distinct advantage.
- You have experience in hands on strategy and client services.
- You demonstrate ownership for achieving results.
- You value relationships at every level.
- High awareness of the importance of team/personal/client wellbeing.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you are the right person for this position.